In this user agreement, the terms below have the following meanings:
1. “Technetium Apps” means any online application software that is provided by or is connected with Technetium that you install or download from an online application store and access via a mobile device, including any smartphone and/or tablet device.
2. “Site” means collectively our website/s and the Technetium Apps.
3. “we”, “us”, “our” and “Technetium” means Technetium (Pty) Limited, being the Technetium Group of Companies, all its affiliates and subsidiaries and any developers that Technetium may employ from time to time.
4. “website” means the internet websites with the address www.technetium.com or www.technetium.net or any website with a URL that is validly registered to Technetium.
5. “you” and “your” means the user of the Site and / or your legal guardian.
Conditions of Access
To avoid any confusion, you agree these terms and conditions applies to your use of:
► the website;
► any Technetium Apps;
► any third party website or mobile application licensed to us;
Regardless of the platform, gateway, portal or mode of access you use to install, download or access the Site. Your cell phone provider may, depending on the type of contract you have, charge you for accessing the Site or for any usage of the Site (such as data charges, sms charges). Technetium cannot be held responsible for these charges.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information about you and your business during registration.
We collect and aggregate information on which web pages users of Technetium access.
We may automatically record information that your browser sends when you visit a Technetium web page. This data may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
By using the Site, you expressly agree to the terms and conditions of this user agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, please do not continue to use the Site.
What do we do with this information?
All collected information is used to improve the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
► We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
► We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
► If you use an affiliate code on signup we share your customer name and the price of your monthly subscription plan with the affiliate.
► We have a good faith belief that access, use or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
• satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
• enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
• protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Technetium, its account or the public as require permitted by law.
We may transfer information about you if Technetium is acquired or merged with another company with the express purposes of using that information by the acquiring party to continue delivering to you the services you had purchased as well as to market the acquiring party’s additional products and services to you.
We work with other relevant technology partners to deliver best of breed offerings that we think might help your business. If you approve, we will share your information with our technology partners to deliver special offers and information regarding their products and services. You have the option to opt out of our partnership marketing at any time.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
A ‘cookie’ is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web site’s server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are required to access the Technetium application.
Changes to this policy
By visiting this page on our website: www.technetium.com
Designed with Mobirise free software